My 3 business ideas.


I am finding myself having a difficult time coming up with three business ideas to run with in this entrepreneurship class. Even though I grew up helping at my family’s small business from a very young age, it has never struck me as something I wanted to do when I became older. However, growing up it has dawned on me for my parents it was not a choice they made from desire but rather a choice made from necessity. I have realized there is a lot of things my parents and I have been forced to do to make ends meet and did not have the luxury to pick what we want to do in life, but rather doing what we can to maintain the things we have to live. Coming from this background it makes it quite difficult for me to think of ideas I would want to want to pursue, since I have always just done what was asked of me instead of cultivating my own passions in life. Honestly, I am not quite sure what it is I want out of life beyond being able to provide for my family and having an opportunity to smile every day. With that being said for the sake of the class I have come up with three business ideas that I have thought of from thinking about how much I enjoy technology and helping those around me. My first idea is to use VR and AR technology to bring disability and house-ridden students in to the classrooms instead of taking classes online. My second idea is to create a jacket that can be transformed into a messenger bag, and has a built-in charging unit for phones, tablets, and laptops. My last idea is a restaurant that has personalized units where customers can pick their own music or movies while eating their food. I haven’t fully flushed out any of these ideas but I hope with the new information we are learning through each day in class I will find inspiration to pursue one of these ideas into a working business plan.

Comments

Popular Posts